SHIPPING & TAX POLICY
When placing your order via the website or our phone sales department, our system automatically shops for the best shipping rate for delivery to your shipping location. Whenever possible we will use parcel carriers. We cannot ship to P.O. (Post Office), A.P.O. (Army Post Office), or F.P.O. (Fleet Post Office) boxes. To make sure your order doesn’t get delayed, please make sure your ship-to address is NOT a P.O., A.P.O., or F.P.O. Box. Shipping charges are based on the ship-to address and size/weight of products. To receive a quick estimate for shipping, click on the Estimate Shipping Costlink near the price of the product.
Unfortunately, delivery services are unable to arrange delivery on a specific day or at a specific time. You can easily track the status of your order by using the Order Status link located at the top of our website.
Shipping Options Available
- Standard — In most cases, in-stock items are delivered within 3-5 business days.
Note: For manufactured items, two-day and express shipping apply once the item is completed (not after the order submission date).
Many of our deliveries are shipped via FedEx, which will only deliver to a street address. FedEx cannot deliver to a P.O. Box address.
Freight delivery means your product will be shipped and arrive via a large 28′ or 53′ truck. Freight delivery is used when the size and/or weight of the product is too large to ship using small package carriers. We may also deliver part of your order by truck due to the characteristics of the product. Freight deliveries are generally made Monday through Friday between 8:00am-5:00pm, unless other arrangements are made between you and the carrier. Freight companies will not dispose of your packaging materials. Please note the street of access must be at least 10 feet wide with an overhead clearance of at least 14 feet. If the street is smaller than this, other arrangements need to be made for delivery, such as picking up at the delivery terminal or using an alternate ship-to address for your delivery. Please note the following:
- Your delivery address must be capable of accepting a freight truck.
- Someone will need to be present to sign for the delivery.
- The driver will move your order to the rear of the truck. You will have to unload from there.
- All charges for any redelivery or refusal of the shipment are the customer’s responsibility and will be charged to the customer’s original method of payment.
- In the unlikely event of any damage or shortage to your order, please note it on the freight bill and accept the delivery. Contact our customer service department and they will promptly take care of any issues.
- Additional charges may be incurred for multi-truckload deliveries and/or special crate packaging. Any additional charges will be communicated via phone or email.
- Some larger orders may require a lift gate truck if a loading dock is not accessible. The added cost is the responsibility of the customer.
- Some products may require special packaging to insure safe delivery. You may incur an increased shipping cost for those items. We will contact you in the event there is a change to your shipping charge.
Due to the US Supreme Court ruling, applicable state sales taxes will now be added to orders shipping to MA, ME, MS, RI, VT, & HI after September 1st. In some instances, sales tax will be collected on other orders if the independent vendor ships to a state in which it must collect sales tax. State and local taxes will be added when applicable. Price and availability are subject to change without notice.
Questions about our Shipping & Tax Policy? Please read our Shipping FAQ.